Set up in 2016 with the support of the Big Lottery Local Sustainability Fund, BOS offers a full range of office services including a registered business address, virtual office, marketing solutions, printing, recruitment services, rentable office space, telemarketing, business training and further services to meet emerging demand.
Our vision is that all of our clients realise their full entrepreneurial potential to set up and develop their own enterprise.
Our mission is to provide our clients with:
- Competitive and accessible business support services that support financial growth and viability.
- Additional free business support and workshops.
- Help to fill their vacancies and encouragement to employ other BOS and Access to Business clients in turn providing further skills’ development and experience.
- The opportunity to trade with other BOS businesses and clients and access to wider business networking events within the region.
- Advice to increase the social value of clients’ businesses.
BOS Products and Services
We offer professional virtual office services which can be tailor made to meet clients’ business needs.
- Business address.
- Mail forwarding service.
More widely we will offer BOS customers with access to support that will help them to:
- Develop and grow their business.
- Improve the social impact of their own business through social value measurement and management.
- Help unemployed people gain real skills for work.
- Obtain free business support and workshops
- Receive help to fill their vacancies including encouragement to employ other clients.
- Be informed about local business networking events
- Trade with other BOS Businesses.
BOS services will be open to all entrepreneurs across the Black Country, however it has a particular focus on supporting firms being set up amongst disadvantaged communities.
We are committed to facilitating and supporting entrepreneurs’ economic success to tackle disadvantage and inequality through separate, but interlocking BOS services with the potential to provide a complete business service.
BOS benefits from the links to its parent body Access to Business (www.access2business.co.uk), a well established and respected Wolverhampton charity which provides high quality, specialist advice helping those who wish to become self-employed or gain employment. As well as filling a gap in the market for all entrepreneurs we expect BOS to also provide a natural next step for many of the past clients of Access to Business who have moved into employment, self-employment and social enterprise development.